Wednesday 28 November 2012

Things I've been busy with

Over the last few weeks I've been busy making beads of course, trying to learn how to list on Ebay and crocheting a poncho for myself. So as for the beads, here is what I've been working on: A couple of children magnets
A focal bead that could be used for a pendent or bracelet
Peppermints which I hope to list on Ebay this week.
Lastley, a jumble of beads that I will hopefully be able to make into a pretty, girly bracelet to be auctioned off at the Mission Dance Studio's performance of The Nutcracker.
Next time I'll have photos of my poncho that I had completely finished, only to find it was too long so I decided to froggit (a new term I learned meaning "unravel") the whole thing and now have to completely remake. Ugh! And....I will also have a photo of my oh so sweet bad boy...my kitten! I say bad boy because he has chewed through our computer speaker cables, our laptop charging cord and the kids' DS charger. He is lucky he is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment